Viktor V. Pregel
TEL: (202) 452-1400 ext. 7915
Washington, DC 20006
Viktor Pregel advises clients in complex real estate acquisition and development, leasing and financing transactions. Mr. Pregel’s experience includes a strong emphasis on public-private partnership development projects involving local, state and federal government agencies. Mr. Pregel has negotiated leases on behalf of landlords and tenants in some of the most competitive real estate markets in the United States, and his understanding of the unique business demands associated with leasing has allowed him to develop clear and realistic client solutions. Additionally, Mr. Pregel has significant experience in the hospitality industry, representing hotel owners in the acquisition, finance, operation, leasing and disposition of hotel projects in the United States and abroad.
- Represented the District of Columbia in partnership with a private developer in a disposition and tax increment financing transaction that turned previously undeveloped, untaxed land into a 430,000-square-foot shopping center.
- In partnership with agencies such as the Smithsonian, Architect of the Capitol and National Park Service, negotiated the installation of free Wi-Fi service on the National Mall.
- Negotiated a complex disposition, financing and air rights transaction in connection with a mixed-use development combining condominium, affordable housing, fire station, library and retail uses.
- Represented an international manufacturer in the acquisition of a smelting plant in West Virginia.
- Negotiated the development of a LIHTC-financed affordable housing project designed to provide transitional housing for homeless military veterans.
Before joining Greenstein Delorme & Luchs, Mr. Pregel represented the government of the District of Columbia in complex real estate matters, with an emphasis on economic development projects, public-private partnerships and projects involving agencies of the U.S. government. As a result, he acquired extensive experience useful for private-sector clients seeking to navigate the complexities of real estate projects involving government entities.